The Operations Support/Data Analyst is responsible for delivering on our client programs through day to day reporting, administering and maintaining of E4E relief’s shared technology environment, including but not limited to infrastructure, applications, CRM platform and telephony. The role interacts with and supports our technology vendors while assisting staff with critical technology concerns. The Operations Support Data Analyst will work closely with the Relationship management team to onboard and maintain ongoing support related to client applications, websites, technology and infrastructure in coordination with the VP of Technology. This role with work with key members of the leadership team to extract, report and analyze data for key business decisions.
Roles and responsibilities:
Operations support and vendor management
• Direct responsibility for daily technology operations of supporting systems including CRM platform, websites and call management platform.
• Administer website operations including but not limited to on-line donations page, CRM application, manage roles, security and assist with user registrations.
• Primary resource to staff with critical technology needs, may be due to time-sensitive deadlines.
• Establishes positive working relationships with key client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
• Oversees application system review schedules, audits, upgrades and acceptance tests.
• Serves as an active participant in the quality control process for all systems and in other disciplines, as appropriate.
• Supports E4E’s operations and technology, through technical analysis of client and staff requests to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met, in coordination with the technology vendors.
• Provides onboarding support to E4E’s new clients to ensure smooth transition from prospect to client status and to ensure client expectations are exceeded throughout the process, in coordination with the relationship management team.
• Maintains the online presence of the Employee Relief Fund (ERF) program on the e4erelief.org domain, ensuring all data is accurate and meets client brand standards.
• Responsible for vendor interactions and facilitating cooperative working relationships between vendors/partners to ensure timely completion of project or operational work assignments.
• Identify and manage areas where specialized vendor support is needed.
• Follow up with vendors reviewing any tickets with little or no activity.
Project oversight and reporting
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems including client and applicant reporting, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Runs daily reports for all clients and works with operations manager to determine or implement new reporting strategies for both internal and external use.
• Runs monthly reports for all clients, ensures data integrity of client databases, cleanses data where necessary and works with operations manager to determine or implement new reporting strategies for both internal and external use.
• As required, perform project and/or program management to drive technology initiatives to meet business objectives and timeframes.
• Define and manage user testing and approval processes for all production changes to the technology environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of a 4-year college or university or an appropriate combination of experience and education.
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in information technology, data analytics or other relevant industry.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle or Salesforce.
• Knowledge of contact center/call management solutions such as PureCloud.
• Knowledge of web-based software applications.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Proficient in Excel and knowledgeable of Access.
• Proficient in HTML, XML.
• Demonstrates high standards of integrity, including maintaining client confidentiality.
• Ability to anticipate problematic situations, gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, prioritize workflow and, suggest solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and urgency, but also work with changing deadlines in a dynamic, start-up environment with rapid expansion plans.
• Client-centric attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.