Valet Parking Attendant
Fleet Parking is currently accepting applications for valet parking attendants for golf tournaments, restaurants, hotels, medical centers and large event services. The job is easy, you can study on-site, it’s a great networking opportunity and you’ll take home cash after work. Lots of private events, higher volume at all accounts and guaranteed business this month with the PGA coming up.
Daytime hours available, providing services at a local medical office in the South Park area. Shifts are 5-8 hours a day, between 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday, for $12 an hour. Extensive customer service training will be part of the orientation and new hires will also be invited to work area private events for $10-$12 an hour, plus cash tips. Average hourly income with tips can range between $9-$25 an hour.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
• Must be able to stand for several hours at a time and run or jog to parked cars.
• Must be patient, courteous and customer-oriented.
• Must be available nights and weekends.
• Must have reliable transportation.