Full Stack Web Developer (WordPress Specialty)
Grit Media is a privately-held digital and creative agency located in Charlotte, NC. We operate as a new age digital agency, marrying data driven search marketing with highly imaginative branding and creative. We work with companies in multiple verticals, including eCommerce, Local and Ministry organizations. The Grit Media team is a fast moving, fast paced, fun group with a goal to create lasting impact for our clients, ourselves and our community. Entering just our third year of business, Grit Media grew 200% in 2017 and is projecting similar growth in 2018. As growth continues, there will be incredible opportunities for advancement for high performing employees.
Our Full Stack Web Developers are responsible for executing the technical development tasks required for the rest of the team to be able do their job properly. You work closely with the account managers to prioritize those tasks and then are able to execute in tandem with the CTO and eventually on your own. Interfacing with the creative team to get necessary assets will be a regular occurrence. You are familiar with every step in the development process from design to deployment and your input is welcomed when making technical product decisions.
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years experience in WordPress development.
• 3+ years experience in writing CSS, HTML, PHP, MySQL.
• Highly proficient in using the command line (terminal).
• Understanding a multi-stage deployment pipeline (dev, staging, prod).
• Knowledgeable in AWS + the AWS CLI.
• Familiar with the Agile Development process.
• Highly detailed and extremely focused.
Send a short 1-2 paragraph cover letter plus resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.