Account Executive, Digital & Social Media
Bespoke is a sports and entertainment consulting and experiential marketing agency that assists brands in selecting the right partnerships and maximizing their sponsorship investment. We are a collective of experienced sports and entertainment marketers who broke out of the big agency world to deliver a more personalized service offering to brands. Combining years of industry experience and invaluable professional relationships, Bespoke provides thoughtful senior-level counsel and custom marketing solutions that are specifically tailored for individual brands.
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategy, the Account Executive will serve as lead for the online activation of an integrated brand marketing platform, with an emphasis on both social and digital media content and creative development, management and reporting, as well as paid media planning and execution. All efforts will be in coordination with the brand’s sponsorship team at the agency.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Provide ongoing subject matter expertise in and around digital and social media, especially in the context of sponsorship activation.
• Implement digital and social media strategy as set by the client and account lead.
• Lead all client digital and social paid media planning efforts, including the development of display and search campaigns and social (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) ad campaigns.
• Support all client CRM efforts, including database generation, coordination, management and email outreach
• Lead all creative development for client Web site and digital/social channels.
• Proactively identify potential content partners for the brand in the digital and social space (i.e. NerdWallet, Bankrate).
• Develop and oversee all reporting of digital and social metrics to the client.
• Support the client’s additional brand marketing needs, on an as-needed basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, communications or related field (MBA preferred).
• Minimum 4-6 years of related experience in digital and social media content management with specific expertise around online sponsorship activation.
• Direct experience in media planning for a brand or organization, including management of platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ad Manager and Twitter Amplify.
• Available nights and weekends for social media monitoring and response.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
• Solid digital and social media strategy understanding and practice.
• Strong writing abilities in both short and long form.
• Solid conceptual, creative and strategic skills and ability to think “outside the box”.
• Comfortable managing tight deadlines and turnarounds.
• Experience in a highly professional work environment, including corporate settings.
Send cover letter, resume, 3 references and salary requirements to Jonathan Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org.