This is part of a new series called Apartment Hunting, where we profile new apartment and condo communities. We’ll also be profiling apartment interior design. If you’re a developer or an apartment dweller that would like to be featured, shoot us a note.
Say hello to Inspire SouthPark, a 369 unit apartment community.
Here’s a quick overview of Inspire SouthPark:
- Opened: Late January 2018
- Construction status: Fully finished in July 2018
- Exact address: 345 Sharon Township Lane, Charlotte 28210
- Units: 369
- Unit breakdown: 38 studios, 135 1-bedrooms, 167 2-bedrooms, 29 3-bedrooms
- Price range: $1,300 – $4,675
- Current deal: One month free
What’s within walking distance of Inspire SouthPark?
You are directly next door to the booming Morrison Shopping Center which is anchored by EarthFare and Barnes & Noble.
10 noteworthy destinations within walking distance include:
- Yafo – Mediterranean restaurant
- Tandur – Fast casual Indian food
- Golden Cow Creamery – House-made ice cream
- Sabor Latin Street Grill – Latin street food
- Winestore – High-tech wine retailer
- Rooster’s – Farm-to-table restaurant
- Mud Facial Bar – Skincare spa
- Firebirds – Wood fired grill
- EarthFare – Health and specialty grocer
- Cowfish – Sushi burger bar
Inspire SouthPark apartment unit breakdown
The apartment complex has a total of 369 units and 24 different floor plans. View floor plans and pricing here.
- Unit features: soft close cabinets, a wine cooler, ceiling fans, a cable data port on every wall (so you can pick exactly where you want your TV) and a clean interior design.
- Studio price range: $1,300
- 1-bedroom price range: $1,490-$2,370
- 2-bedroom price range: $2,450-$3,200
- 3-bedroom price range: $4,225-$4,675
Quick Tour of the Inspire SouthPark Common Area
Common area features include a coffee bar (complete with barista), state-of-the-art kitchen, a conference room plus over 3 separate hang out areas equipped with comfy furniture, high-end extras and big TVs.
Standout amenities at Inspire SouthPark
- Pool. Units can face either the quiet green space or Junior Olympic sized salt water pool.
- Coffee. A state-of-the-art coffee bar that will have an in-house barista (limited hours). They’ve also got a coworking space for you to use.
- Spa. Full spa area with mani/pedi chairs, a massage table and full locker room.
- Gym. The gym is fully equipped with WellBeats and they plan on having instructors teach regular spin and yoga classes.
- Pets. For your furry friends, an in-house doggie daycare (run by The Waggle Company), dog park and dog grooming spa.
- Loading. Underground loading dock to make moving in a breeze.
The fine print:
- Parking and the super high-tech controlled access is included.
- Cable and internet is your choice, all utilities are separate.
- 1.5 parking spots allotted for each resident. Visitor parking is located in the parking deck and side streets, and visitors can access guest passes with the 24/7 concierge.
- 2 guests per apartment allowed at the pool.
- $350 pet fee plus $15 per month per pet added to rent.
- 2 pet limit, no weight restrictions.