This is an exciting time to join PSA! We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group with nearly 3,500 employees. Since 2014, PSA has tripled its size and will grow to operate 150 Bombardier CRJ aircraft, we operate a fleet of 115 Bombardier regional jet aircraft and approximately 750 daily flights to more than 90 destinations. PSA is known for our outstanding safety and training culture, we have a long history of excellence that we’re proud to carry forward.
Due to continued growth in our Pilot hiring, we’re seeking a highly-organized multi-tasker with an insatiable work ethic to execute the on-boarding logistics of the Cadet and Rotor Transition Program (RTP) Pilot Recruiting Programs, creating a high touch candidate experience through the recruiting and interviewing process. Reporting to the Supervisor of Pilot Recruiting Programs, you will ensure candidates have cleared all required regulations to participate in First Officer training, schedule candidate’s travel logistics, maintain relationships with new hires to resolve any on-boarding issues and support the implementation of recruiting system enhancements and changes to the overall hiring process.
PSA is known for its outstanding safety and training culture and are proud to offer a competitive salary and a full benefits suite, including retirement plan with company contributions and some of the best travel privileges in the industry. As the fastest growing regional airline in the U.S., we have unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development.
Skills and experience:
• 1-2 years of recruiting support experience with the ability to learn online screening tools and technology to build efficiencies into the overall recruiting process.
• Strong attention to detail along with excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, analytical, problem solving, organizational and PC skills including MS Office proficiency are a must.
• The ability to thrive under minimal supervision in a constantly changing, fast growth environment and availability for some travel to partner schools is also required.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however, equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Prior aviation and/or military experience and proficiency with ATS/CRM systems, especially iCIMS, is a plus.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.