T1V (formerly T1Visions) is an interactive software company specializing in multitouch, multiuser applications for enterprise, education and live events. The company’s ThinkHub collaboration software features BYOD (bring your own device) technology, designed to support the many devices, programs and platforms of today’s workforce. T1V’s suite of collaboration software represents total meeting room solutions that are replacing much of the hardware we equate meeting room technology with today. That’s the gist.
As a company, we were founded in 2008 and have since tripled in size. Our founders and the original senior management team are still with the company, of which they own a majority stake. We are poised for very, very rapid growth in the next five years.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with world-class brands that are looking for the best in interactive experiences. You’re capable of high-level strategic thinking, but not afraid to tackle the grunt work when it comes down to it. You’re looking for the next step in your promising career. You thrive on autonomy, but you’re a dedicated team player. You work hard and inspire others to match your drive. And last but not least – you enjoy solving the impossible and you never lose sight of the tiniest detail. Still interested?
You will work directly with our Vice President of Operations and your success at T1V will be measured by displaying the below qualities, fulfilling key responsibilities to the satisfaction of our customers and your colleagues and pushing yourself to gain further expertise in best practices in project management, along with generating new ideas to aid in the success of the overall company.
What you will do:
• Plan, execute and finalize projects from inception to installation.
• Plan and utilize resources to properly execute projects within appropriate timeline and budget.
• Effectively communicate project goals and expectations to team members, clients and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan. Provide ongoing clarification and documentation of customer requirements and expectations.
• Manage cross-functional teams, including but not limited to team members in creative, software, sales, support and installation departments. Keep everyone in sync, on task and communicate often.
• Understand technical capabilities of T1V products, ensure this aligns with customer expectations.
• Assist T1V Support team with technical issues encountered by clients.
• Plan requisitions in order to allow sufficient integration and testing of products.
• Adhere to and establish documentation standards for tracking project progress, budget and technical configuration.
Who you are:
• Passionate about the interactive space and T1V products.
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong leadership, analytical, organizational and communications skills.
• Strong ability to deliver on deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Highly resourceful, innovative, dedicated and discerning.
• Self-motivated and always up-to-date with current technology.
• Smart but humble and have equal willingness to learn and teach.
• Salary will be commensurate with experience.
• As an added perk, bonuses and stock options are awarded based on performance.
• Competitive salary.
• Casual dress.
• Free snacks and all the coffee you can drink.
• Flex hours.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Team outings and events.
• Startup environment where ideas and innovation trump status quo.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.