At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients.
The candidate selected will provide reliable, pro-active and confidential administrative support to the Multi Strategy Fixed Income Group.
• Admin and office support for a large team.
• Receiving and directing visitors.
• Facilitating information flow, including email, phones, voicemail, faxes, mail, other messages and key reports in a timely manner.
• Maintenance of confidential and sensitive information.
• Proactive management of calendar and time.
• Gathering and/or creating information for various reports and presentations.
• Heavy travel arrangements and expense preparation.
• Preparation for client meetings.
• Coordination of meeting preparations and arrangements involving senior level management.
• Assist with budget and maintenance.
• Maintaining and updating spreadsheets and databases as requested.
• Assist Executive Assistant as needed.
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ administrative support experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Ability to work closely with senior executives and their assistants.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Advanced skill set utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Demonstrates initiative in solving internal and external customer problems.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks.
• Strong professional positive attitude with excellent customer service.
• Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• High sense of urgency, efficient.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player.
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.