Online Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
As an online marketing and technology partner for many of the top brands in healthcare, Practis provides efficient and comprehensive digital marketing solutions that help our clients design, manage and grow their online presence.
We’re looking for an experienced Online Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing digital marketing company. If you have experience with on-page/organic SEO, local optimization and PPC, we want to talk with you.
This is a full-time position for a motivated and detail-oriented person in our Charlotte, NC office. You will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns through various channels such as search (paid and organic), web, social media and more. You will also need to ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time and performance milestones/goals are achieved.
What you’ll be doing:
• Perform keyword research, organic search result analysis and reporting.
• Identify areas of optimization for client and internal websites, manage implementation.
• Define and test keywords, metadata, mark up, create landing pages and content.
• Link building and backlink auditing. Manage directory listing process.
• Manage local SEO.
• Implement and manage digital ad campaigns.
• Analyze organic and online marketing results/data and adjust website content accordingly.
• Manage client relationships and deliver result reports that detail goals, tasks performed, performance data and strategy.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Creative, Development and Management) on planning and delivery of online marketing programs.
• Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction.
Skills and background wanted:
• 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in an agency environment.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and organic traffic analysis.
• Demonstrated expertise in SEO, Social and Paid Search.
• Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords a plus.
• Experience with WordPress and basic HTML.
• Experience utilizing SEO industry tools such as Yext, Bright Local, Screaming Frog and others.
• Organized, detailed oriented self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and multi-task.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight on data.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.