Technical Resolution Specialist
Consolidated Claims Group (CCG) is a leading provider of objective damage assessments for specialty and complex claims on behalf of insurance carriers across the United States. Our goal is to provide timely, actionable and impartial reports, regardless of claim type, where the contents are located or what caused the damage. We bring clarity to complex insurance claims, helping adjusters settle with confidence, based exclusively on the facts.
Headquartered in Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and honest team members to join us in the fight against property insurance fraud, one claim at a time.
Our Technical Resolution Specialist role is an in-office position that uses HVAC knowledge to defend technical reports which insurance carriers use to settle their HVAC related insurance claims. This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians and end-user customers to explain, educate and defend damage assessments. The Technical Resolution department actively investigates, resolves and replies to our customers to ensures service inquiries are handled appropriately.
What you will do:
• Field end-user customer service escalations.
• Provide a deeper understanding of written reports.
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide a clear understanding of our report breakdown and defend the technical findings from the assessment.
• Communicate with technicians to interpret and explain damage assessments to third parties.
• Facilitate work order referrals by acting as the liaison between insurance adjusters, technicians and property owners.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation.
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships and satisfaction.
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the Operations Manager and CCG management team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• HVAC knowledge a plus.
• Contractor or technical experience a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years in customer service or escalations.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
• Possess a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities.
Email resume to email@example.com.