Our company works alongside global NGO’s and is responsible for supporting the development and execution of their marketing campaigns. Our primary focus is to bring innovative strategy to ensure these campaigns maximize awareness of the causes they represent and drive their company and respective brands forward.
We have an immediate full-time position for a Marketing Associate who will be involved in aspects of marketing for our global clients and will report directly to the Office Manager. If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
• Develop and implement unique marketing strategies.
• Attend marketing workshops.
• Provide feedback regarding industry trends.
• Seek out and engage with potential prospects.
• Collaborate with Marketing team.
• Measure results via tablet technology.
• Provide education and support regarding client campaigns.
• Act as a liaison between clients and potential customers.
• Maintain a consistent brand voice.
• Develop personalized marketing skill-set.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, at the minimum.
• Customer service/sales/marketing experience an asset, but not required.
• Must be 18+ years of age.
• Fluent in both written and verbal English.
• Legally permitted to work in Canada.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Guaranteed, competitive hourly wage paid weekly.
• Comprehensive bonus structure in addition to hourly wage.
• Endless opportunities for advancement and career progression.
• Paid, ongoing training.
• Promotion structure based on merit.
• Travel opportunities, if desired.
• Monday-Friday flexible schedules.
• Supportive management team and mentoring.
Email resume to email@example.com. While we welcome all applicants, only select candidates will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone for an in-person interview.