Marketing and Content Coordinator
Loan Simply, Inc is an upstart mortgage company headquartered in uptown Charlotte, NC and licensed in NC, SC, CA, VA, MD and FL. Loan Simply’s mission is to make refinancing or purchasing a home as easy as it should be. By utilizing the power of technology, we make getting a loan faster, less expensive and less invasive, without sacrificing the personal service that helps put your concerns at ease. Basically, we make it simple because it should be.
As an early team member, you’ll have the rare opportunity to be a key member of a growing company where your opinions, ideas and strategy will have a major influence on the direction of the company. In this role, no 2 days will be the same, but all will be exciting.
This multi-faceted position will play a critical role in the continued growth of Loan Simply into a nationwide brand. While this role is rich in responsibility, we will consider talented individuals that are not afraid to get in a little bit over their head and exhibit tremendous upside.
• Help develop, deliver and deploy a cohesive social media content across multiple platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Executes an integrated email campaign strategy across multiple customer segments utilizing Salesforce/Pardot and IContact.
• Develop and implement a strategy that engages multiple customer segments across varying geographical areas.
• Conceptualize new forms of content and communications campaigns to attract potential and existing clients.
• Create long-term client engagement strategies.
• Determine opportunities such as events that would be a good opportunity to display our brand.
• Grow social media following on a continual basis.
• Answer incoming sales calls, texts and emails, vet customers and subsequently input that data into the necessary Salesforce and Pardot customer Lead Segment.
• Make outgoing calls to customers via phone, text and email.
• Continue ongoing conversations with customers as they flow through the lead funnel.
• Convert leads into consumable data.
• Interact with 3rd party marketing partners to analyze success of multiple advertising campaigns such as radio, direct mail, SEO, PPC and bulk email.
The ideal candidate:
• Has a strong bias against working in 9-5 in “Corporate America”.
• The ability to take on multiple roles at once and succeed.
• Thinks boldly.
• Is able to jump from strategy to execution in a second.
• Enjoys a fast-paced, up-tempo environment.
• Excels within a collaborative environment and has fun.
Education and experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working within or the aptitude to quickly learn, the Salesforce ecosystem including Pardot.
• World-class customer service skills.
We believe that by hiring exceptional talent we will build a culture that fosters individuality while building a team can accomplish great things together.
Email Roger Moore at email@example.com.