Associate Marketing Manager
Positec is a new global brand company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of power tools, lawn and garden equipment and accessories, which are sold around the world to professional contractors and home improvement enthusiasts. Since its founding in 1994, Positec has achieved industry-leading growth and employs almost 4,000 people in 12 countries to become a truly global competitor in the power tool industry. Positec is a company built on a passion for innovation, best-in-class customer care and a commitment to make a difference in the world.
Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love to help people and are passionate about customer service? Then we want to talk to you. We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done.
Position offers a great opportunity to blend strategic thinking and analysis with creative development and project management skills. Works with comprehensive sales, marketing and HQ teams on full brand and product portfolio activities related to preparing for launch through product retirement.
Digital marketing project coordination and support
• Leads robust page content and design creation for WORX.com, Amazon.com and other e-tailer sites.
• Partners with sales and creative teams to support online retailer promotions.
• Coordinates email creative development as specified by digital marketing/e-commerce team.
• Partners with sales team to schedule and execute e-marketing and merchandising rollouts and digital assets distribution.
• Communicates needs and timing for key product launch retail promotions.
• Supports Marketing Manager through communicating regular updates as strategies, timelines and new assets are developed.
• Supports Marketing Manager with development and distribution of digital asset kits.
• Follows up with Web, Video Production and Digital Designers to ensure creative assets meet timelines committed.
• Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members, vendors and freelancers.
Coordination with Marketing and Sales departments
• Prepares and reports on promotional calendars and select digital metrics while offering creative solutions to help organization meet corporate objectives.
• Supports marketing and sales teams with sales presentation development.
• Assists in coordinating photo shoots and working with HQ to gather digital assets.
• Develops marketing resources working with internal and external team members (concepting, writing, giving direction and feedback).
• Manages merchandising approval process with retailers.
• Manages execution of special projects and promotions with retailers.
• Coordinates POP/Promotion development for online retailers, co-op, two step and independent retail accounts.
Events and tradeshow management
• Supports Marketing Team with the development and execution of events, tradeshow demos and materials.
• Works with cross-functional marketing areas, as needed, to plan for and attend select events and tradeshows.
• Helps ensure brand style guide is followed for assigned events and tradeshows.
• Provides back up and team support periodically throughout the year and involves related travel.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• 5-7 years marketing or advertising experience and fully adept in Microsoft Office.
• Familiar working in Adobe Creative Suite programs.
• Proven competency leading projects and working with web/print design teams.
• Experience in digital marketing and merchandising products on eCommerce sites.
• Involvement planning and executing events and tradeshows.
• Competitive wages.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Company paid short-term-care, long-term-care and basic life insurance.
• Up to 3 weeks paid time off.
• 401(k) with company match after 30 days of employment.
• Fun, casual work environment.
• Employee outings and community service projects.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Health and fitness programs.
• Growth opportunities.
• Exposure and visibility to senior management to make a real voice of change.
• In-house Starbucks refreshments for employees.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.