Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver and leverage analytics throughout the solution development life cycle to ensure the optimal development, implementation, integration, user acceptance and performance of Lowe’s applications, systems and processes both within and across business functions. This includes responsibility for identifying business needs, assessing the impact of system or process changes, eliciting and documenting requirements and providing insight to ensure requirements are translated into workable business solutions. This role is critical to conducting user-acceptance testing and providing post implementation support to business stakeholders and end-users to ensure solutions meet the prescribed business requirements.
• Develops complex requirements or leads a team of BAs in the development of requirements, for process or system solutions which may span multiple business domains by partnering with stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (e.g., Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture).
• Documents comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
• Provides insight and aids in the evolution of applications, systems and/or processes to a desired future state by maintaining a comprehensive understanding of how current processes impact business operations across multiple domains.
• Supports solution design by providing insight at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
• Supports solution integration and acceptance testing and provides post implementation support to stakeholders and end-users across multiple business domains by defining user acceptance criteria.
• Supports continuous process improvement for multiple business domains by maintaining a thorough understanding of current business processes and how they functionally align with other business areas.
• Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area.
• Provides feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field.
• 6+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• H.S. Diploma and 8+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field.
• Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA).
• Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP).
• 3+ in experience in a business role requiring interaction with executive leadership.
• 6+ in experience in business case development and analysis.
• 3+ in experience working on cross-functional project teams.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.