This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians and end-user customers to coordinate the investigation and reporting of specialty claims at end-user customer locations throughout the United States.
What you will do:
• Schedule and coordinate technician visits with end-user customers.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation.
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress.
• Manage 3-day claim turn-around-time to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Interface with technicians to collect, interpret and explain damage assessments.
• Field end-user customer service escalations, as required.
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships.
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG Management Team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English languages is a plus.
• Phone servicing and scheduling experience.
• Demonstrated communication with multiple parties especially in high stress and fast paced environments.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities.
Email resume to email@example.com.