Wilmington FRA is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. FRA provides high-level networking and learning opportunities on sophisticated topics within the healthcare and finance arenas. FRA began in 2001 and now hosts more than 80 conferences per year under its Healthcare Education Associates, RISE Health and Financial Research Associates brands. FRA created the Resource Initiative & Society for Education (RISE Health Association) which is recognized industry-wide as the number one source for information on risk adjustment and quality improvement within healthcare.
What sets FRA apart?
We focus on targeted, complex topics that appeal to top-level healthcare, finance and government executives. We’re often first-to-market with cutting-edge topics and our extensive research into these topics is unparalleled. In addition, our operations and logistics are top in the industry and we consistently receive rave reviews on the seamless execution of our events.
The Conference Director is responsible for the business research, project management and planning and execution of educational conferences and/or webinars.
• Research and compile intellectual content for conference programs.
• Structuring conference agendas.
• Selecting and inviting high-level speakers.
• Copywriting promotional materials.
• Ensure conference profitability.
• Ability to transform research into high-performing conference agendas.
• Top-notch research and analytical abilities.
• Talent for assimilating complex information quickly.
• Excellent copywriting skills.
• Exceptional time management skills, ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively interview high-level industry executives by phone.
Education and/or experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications or related field, advanced degree a plus.
• 2+ years of event production experience or business experience3+ years’ experience managing a team of event producers.
• Demonstrated superior organizational and communication skills.
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically on behalf of the company (10-20% travel).
Send resume and salary requirements to Eva Bart-Williams, Chief Production Officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.