Front End Developer (HIRED)
MODE is looking for an Interactive Developer with 3+ years experience building the front-end of progressive digital experiences, ideally in an agency environment. We need someone that enjoys working in highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with a passion for producing great work. You must be self-motivated, have a strong eye for detail and a willingness to push yourself and explore new technologies.
You must have:
• Specific expertise and passion for CSS and working with preprocessors (SASS).
• LAMP stack experience for front end code integration.
• Hands on experience building cross-browser and responsive interfaces.
• Experience working with APIs and external data.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Experience with common front end build systems for managing assets and optimization.
• Experience with using Git and Github for version control.
• Bring the same level of passion and energy to working on new and existing projects.
Nice to have:
• Interest in exploring opportunities for motion and interactivity.
• Experience with behavior testing.
• Experience building single page applications.
• SEO implementation.
• Analytics implementation. Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
• 100% Employee medical coverage.
• 401(k) plan with match.
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 flexible PTO days, 9 observed holidays).
• Selected work from home days.
• Consistent catered lunch and learns.
• Support for continuing education.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.
• Summer Fridays (take off at 2pm).
• Free snacks, beer and wine.
• New office in South End on back of Light Rail, walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.