Front End Developer
MODE is looking for an Interactive Developer with 3+ years experience building the front-end of progressive digital experiences, ideally in an agency environment. We need someone that enjoys working in highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with a passion for producing great work. You must be self-motivated, have a strong eye for detail and a willingness to push yourself and explore new technologies.
You must have:
• Specific expertise and passion for CSS and working with preprocessors (SASS).
• LAMP stack experience for front end code integration.
• Hands on experience building cross-browser and responsive interfaces.
• Experience working with APIs and external data.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Experience with common front end build systems for managing assets and optimization.
• Experience with using Git and Github for version control.
• Bring the same level of passion and energy to working on new and existing projects.
Nice to have:
• Interest in exploring opportunities for motion and interactivity.
• Experience with behavior testing.
• Experience building single page applications.
• SEO implementation.
• Analytics implementation. Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
• 100% Employee medical coverage.
• 401(k) plan with match.
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 flexible PTO days, 9 observed holidays).
• Selected work from home days.
• Consistent catered lunch and learns.
• Support for continuing education.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.
• Summer Fridays (take off at 2pm).
• Free snacks, beer and wine.
• New office in South End on back of Light Rail, walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter telling us why you are a perfect fit, along with at least 3 urls to sites or web-apps that you’ve been a primary developer on (and describe your role) and link to your GitHub/CodePen repository showing samples of other prototypes or code we can review to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line FRONTEND DEVELOPER.