Consultant – DevOps
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Engineers on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. Our clients are very excited about the DevOps space and eager to apply these principles and tools to deliver better software. In this growing and emerging field staying up to speed and learning new tools is part of the job. We’re looking for Mid and Senior DevOps Engineers that fit the Levvel profile and not necessarily a specific tech stack or tool set.
Skills and experiences we look for:
• Prior development or systems operations experience.
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment principles.
• IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Cloud etc).
• PaaS solutions (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, etc).
• Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
• Infrastructure and Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc).
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We don’t hire for specific skills, we look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.
• Tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors and professional development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• Profit sharing bonus.
• 401k matching of up to 6%.
• 4 weeks’ vacation.
• 10 paid holidays.
• Health, dental, vision.
• Casual work environment.
• Parking/public transit stipend.
• Weekly lunches.
• Free snacks and drinks.
• Free Crossfit membership.
Send resume to email@example.com.