At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented developers on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. We are looking for a modern Mid and Senior Level Software Developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
• Expertise with standard server-side software technologies, including Java, MySQL, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Hibernate, etc.
• Experience with REST and API design and microservices architecture.
• Experience with AWS Cloud Computing infrastructure and APIs is a big plus.
• Deployment of scalable web systems with architectural requirements for high availability, high throughput, low response time, etc.
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) with appropriate use of design patterns.
• Strong knowledge of key data structures and algorithms.
• Strong understanding of SQL and Database performance.
• Experience with docker and kubernetes a big plus.
• Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ and streaming platforms like Apache Kafka a big plus.
• Desire to grow professionally with a small, focused, development team in a fast-paced team.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We don’t hire for specific skills, we look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.
• Tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors and professional development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• Profit sharing bonus.
• 401k matching of up to 6%.
• 4 weeks’ vacation.
• 10 paid holidays.
• Health, dental, vision.
• Casual work environment.
• Parking/public transit stipend.
• Weekly lunches.
• Free snacks and drinks.
• Free Crossfit membership.
Send resume to email@example.com.