The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the retail store operations, the strategy and development of their team and marketing within the community. The position is located in Charlotte, NC.
• Skilled in recruiting, training and supervising new staff including hiring, firing, development and coaching.
• Conduct daily pre-shift and monthly staff meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
• Manage labor hours.
Facilities and corporate duties
• Obtain ServSafe Certification, practice food safety at all levels.
• Receive 98%+ on health department inspections, maintain high standard of quality hygiene, health and safety.
• Track inventory and place orders.
• Full accountability for all P&L results like COGS, labor, food costs, other variables.
• Must demonstrate good problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, both oral and written, good work habits, above average math aptitude and leadership abilities.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Company culture and atmosphere:
• Fun and exciting work environment.
• Ensure our guests receive a world-class experience.
• Proactively recruits through the law of attraction by living a life that embraces Clean Juice values and culture.
• Achieve business results through strong people development and coaching. Encourages and builds camaraderie.
• Removes roadblocks, hold themselves and their team accountable for results.
• Lead with a proactive vs. reactive mindset.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.