Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the third-party logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology have propelled it from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of truckload freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the company’s winning principles – integrity, honesty and teamwork – gives TQL the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with.
Looking for a sales career in Charlotte? Total Quality Logistics (TQL) could be just what you’re looking for. As a Sales Representative for TQL Charlotte, you’re working as a problem solver, managing and making quick decisions and building your book of business. You are the one and only as far as your customers and carriers are concerned, making sure their freight is picked up and delivered across North America, 24/7/365.
With offices located across the United States, you can start your career in Charlotte, but TQL can take you anywhere. If you have an unbelievable work ethic (we’re talking the top 10% of anyone you know), the drive for financial freedom and skin thick enough for making cold calls, then this might be the sales career for you.
• Make prospecting calls.
• Be able to make a sales pitch to people who have freight to ship.
• Negotiate with shippers and carriers. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
• Manage daily shipments and make sure they pick up and deliver 24/7/365.
• Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers and carriers.
• Provide customer service your mother would be proud of.
You need the following to get in the door:
• We prefer a college degree but we have successful sales representatives without one.
• Ability to multitask. That means managing at least 2 phones, while using email and IM.
• Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for negotiating and the ability to handle conflict.
• Basic computer skills.
• We prefer prior sales experience, but we have plenty of successful representatives without it in Charlotte.
• Be comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action.
What’s in it for you:
• $35,000 salary plus commission. If you’re happy with the base salary, do not pass go.
• 22-week training and mentoring program.
• Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
• 401(k) with company match. Or depend on Social Security, your call.
• Health and wellness programs.
• Leadership Development Program, 90% of our sales managers are promoted from within.
• Unlimited commission opportunity.
• Annual President’s Club trip.
• Ability to relocate to any one of our nationwide sales offices.
• A career path like no other. Grow your own book of business, head up a sales team or run your own office.
• Quarterly sales team rewards, including TVs, iPads, trips and more.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.