The Sales Support Associate (SSA) is responsible for supporting multiple client management teams in the sales, client on-boarding, relationship retention/deepening/satisfaction, deposit fulfillment, operational risk and Compliance processes. Regularly interacts with clients within the context of the relationship plan, identifies unmet client needs and supports achievement of team or market goals in client delight, deepening and retention, non-credit loss/fraud prevention and revenue growth. Serves as point of contact for account openings/closings, primary escalation contact for service-related issues arising out of the contact center and as liaison for clients in navigating the bank and connecting with various client team business partners and support centers. SSAs may also provide industry, prospecting and client research support to the client team for use in the sales process and assist with sales presentation content development as requested. Responsibilities include ensuring client relationship data integrity (including primary responsibility for Navigator coverage and deal teams, client contact info, deal pipeline, industry/legal codes and systems of record linkages timeliness, completeness and accuracy) and coordinating Client Management Process (CMP) activities. Has primary responsibility for Customer Due Diligence processes by ensuring timely and accurate compliance to policy and regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering, Money Services Businesses, other high risk indicators or industries and related Know-Your-Client activities. Possesses a strong client focus and awareness and understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients. Must also possess good interpersonal, communication, time management and teaming skills. Reports to the Sales Support Manager.
Position reports to Sales Support Manager. Regularly interacts with clients within the context of the client management process, identifies unmet client needs and supports achievement of team or market goals in client delight and retention, non-credit loss prevention and revenue growth. Serves as the initial point of contact for account openings/closings, primary escalation contact for service-related issues arising out of the service center and as a liaison assisting clients with navigating the bank and interacting with various client team business partners and support centers.
• Ensuring client relationship data integrity (accuracy, completeness and timeliness of key data elements within LEO, Navigator, including pipeline and systems of record).
• Coordination and execution of Client Management Process.
• Pulse call execution – proactive client calls to gauge client satisfaction, identify cross sale opportunities and increase client delight.
• PC Proficient in Office Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with bank products, services operations, systems, policies, procedures for business/corporate clients.
• Strong client focus/direct client contact experience, excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization and PC skills.
• Ability to multi-task and support various priorities are required.
• 4 year degree required.
• Possess a combination of banking center leadership or Commercial or Business Banking or Premier relationship management or support experience, as well as Credit and/or Treasury sales servicing or operations management experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.