Piedmont Social House is a vibrant outpost offering Southern eats and cocktails along with bowling, billiards and other games.
What we are looking for:
All front of house and back of house positions, both full and part-time
Who you are:
• Talented, guest centric, high energy person.
• A personality that is warm and welcoming. You have exceptional customer service skills and you are able to authentically represent Piedmont Social House.
• Strong communication, organization and time management skills, be a strong team player with a winning attitude.
• 1-2 years in restaurant experience, preferably in a high volume environment.
What we need from you:
• Ability to stand for extended hours on your feet.
• Open availability including late nights and weekends.
• Must be able take direction from others and work independently.
Why you should work for us:
As a company we are seeking those that are the rare combination of being both people and result oriented. We celebrate passion and creativity and believe that our team should be inspired rather than policed. This is a great opportunity for advancement in a growing restaurant company, with unwavering support from both management and all levels of staff.
• Competitive wags based on individual position applying for.
Send resumes to Jenna Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org.