Customer Service Team Leader
Flagology is an innovative personalization company dedicated to helping our customers put their heart on their flag. We have received over 5000 Five STAR reviews and are growing 3x a year. Our customers love us as much as we love them.
As the Customer Service Leader at Flagology, you are part customer advocate and problem solver, part storyteller, part social media manager. Our customer service team also focuses on sales, by responding to consumer questions and exploring opportunities in niche markets.
We are looking for someone who understands the Flagology brand, gets excited about helping customers and has tons of ideas for reaching the consumers who haven’t discovered us yet. Other essentials include a strong work ethic, high levels of empathy and passion for communicating our brand.
• Oversee all customer interactions (phone, email and all social media channels).
• Lead team of PT customer service reps.
• Solve issues and write templates for customer responses.
• Respond to sales inquires as well as customer problems.
• Organize Zendesk rules and oversee implementation.
• Schedule weekly phone and chat coverage.
• Answer customer questions across all platforms, such as Email, Facebook and Instagram.
• Post content and images on social media.
Skills you need to bring:
• Comfortable with customer interaction both on phone and in writing.
• Able to respond to social media quickly in warm voice that is smart and fun.
• Creative, collaborative, friendly and easy to get along with.
• Thrive on variety and are comfortable wearing multiple hats.
• Passionate about making a difference in our customers lives and growing our brand.
• Comfortable with online content management systems (WordPress preferred).
• Able to quickly learn new technology platforms.
• Ability to work some weekend hours during peak season and on rotation for chat.
Preferred but not required
• Experience with Zendesk or other online customer service management system.
• Experience with WordPress or other online content management system.
• Experience creating auto calculating spreadsheets in Excel.
• Project management software experience (Asana, Basecamp, etc).
• Experience optimizing copy for SEO.
Benefits package includes:
• Medical and Simple IRA plan with company match.
• Salary ranges from $40,000-$45,000 dependent upon experience.
Who we are:
• Obsessed with connecting to the heart and soul of our customers and reaching as many consumers as possible.
• Imaginative, supportive and creative.
• People who work hard, but have fun and laugh and love dogs while we’re getting things done.
• Love what we do and the reason we’re here
• We offer a fun, entrepreneurial work environment, excellent growth opportunities.
Email resume to Lorrie@flagology.com. Include a cover letter to tell us about your experience in Customer Service and anything else we should know about you. We know you’re more than a list of accomplishments on a resume. Let us know who you are and why you are interested in exploring a career at Flagology.com. Click here to learn more.