Our Product Specialists help our customers use Payzer and Payzerware to help run their business. This includes handling inbound calls, making outbound calls, conducting training sessions online, problem solving, managing the occasional customer issue and identifying new product features.
As a Product Specialist on our PayzerCare Team, you will be responsible for learning new software and payment systems, helping new customers with initial adoption and use of Payzer and Payzerware, assisting current customers and Payzer teammates with their understanding of the product, capturing customer feedback and identifying and testing new product features and bug fixes to ensure flawless execution. The role we’re looking to fill at this time requires a candidate who can work 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
We’re looking for people who are:
• Good humans with a positive attitude.
• Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done.
• Tenacious problem solvers with lots of intellectual curiosity.
• Great at listening to other people.
• Patient and persistent when helping others learn new things.
• Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
• Adept at using technology.
• Genuine interest in financial services and payment technology.
• Possessed by a personal sense of urgency.
• Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
• Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of South Charlotte.
• Strong customer focus and passionate about helping people solve problems.
• Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done.