Community Organizer – Charlotte
Tech Talent South has been listed as one of the Charlotte Fast 50 and our CEO has been named as one of the Most Admired CEO’s in Charlotte.
As Community Organizer, you are responsible for the student experience in the classroom and beyond. In addition, there will be various marketing, design and technical responsibilities assigned to you that may or may not be exclusive to your market.
What we’re looking for:
• Someone who is a serious self-starter (you’ll be the point-person and face of your campus).
• Teamwork makes the dream work. We have a small, but awesome team and working together is crucial.
• An event planning, marketing, PR or tech background is a A+ (but not mandatory).
• Hustle and ‘make it happen’ attitudes make us smile.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and organize pre-course events and workshops.
• Attend community events related to the industry (i.e., happy hours, panels, presentations).
• Own local marketing efforts (get our name out there).
• Manage all aspects of the program that relate to the students, instruction and extracurricular activities.
• Coordinate and organize the free Kids Code Program.
• Lead recruitment efforts in your city’s market.
As a TTS team member, you also will:
• Actively participate and contribute to weekly team calls.
• Openly communicate your goals, ideas and needs for your campus.
• Track your project progress on our team management tool, Hubspot.
• Take on occasional side projects that may or may not be exclusive to your campus.
• Have the opportunity to take any of our classes at no cost.
Email resume and a quick blurb about why you’re a rockstar to email@example.com.