505Design is seeking a highly creative, dedicated, self-motivated Project Architect for our Charlotte studio. We are a group of architects, interior designers and environmental graphic designers who collaborate on national and international retail, office, mixed-use and entertainment projects in an energetic, fast-paced environment. To learn more about our company please visit www.505design.com.
Skills and attributes:
• Ideal candidates will have a keen eye for design.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Experience in the development, documentation and implementation of mixed use and retail projects.
• Sense of humor.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is a must.
• Licensed architect with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience and the ability to develop and execute design concepts.
• Experience advancing projects through design documentation and construction administration.
• A working knowledge of building codes and coordinating client/consultant relationships is required.
• Proficiency in Revit that includes experience in each phase of design is required.
• Proficiency in Sketch Up, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, experience with Mac OS X is a plus.
Email resume, cover letter with salary requirements and samples of your strongest work in PDF format or a link to your web portfolio to email@example.com.