Wellness Sales Coordinator
Located in Charlotte, NC, TargetCare provides preventive health and wellness services at or near the worksite’s of our clients to improve the health and well-being of their employees and to reduce healthcare costs.
We are seeking a Wellness Sales Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a positive, energetic attitude and have an aptitude for project management. They must be comfortable working in a small team environment and have excellent communication skills. This person should be detail-orientated, well-organized and be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Provides general administrative support to the department.
• Responsible for completion of all RFP’s (request for proposal) to include preparing cost estimates.
• Project Management, establish timelines, event planning.
• Research, organize, manage event calendar and coordinate all speaking and networking events for the team.
• Meeting preparation for Business Development team.
• Create and maintain all sales/marketing materials and power point presentations.
• Manage sales pipeline through CRM.
• Collaborate with all internal departments.
• Detail oriented with ability to track multiple events simultaneously.
• Superior organization and problem-solving skills.
• Maintain calm demeanor under tight deadlines.
• Strong ability to work with a team.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-2 years of full time experience in a sales/marketing/coordinator role.
• We are a small company with a family feel and have the ability to help you grow in your field and get your hands on a lot of areas relating to Business Development.
• We look for people that are team players and passionate of the health and well-being of others.
• TargetCare has their own social and wellness committee and plans wellness challenges as well as social events through the year.
• We like to have fun.
• If you care about the health, well-being and improvement of yourself and the people you serve, we want you to join our team.
Email resume and cover letter to Sandra Gans at firstname.lastname@example.org.