Mortgage Loan Processing Assistant
Supports processor and team on obtaining missing documentation. Follow up frequently with responsible party and ensures that all deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner. Recognizes and resolves challenges early in the process and provides excellent customer service.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Manages communication and follow up for defect files.
• Call specified companies to obtain documentation to complete file submission within established company deadlines.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Produces loan documents, reports and new accounts in a timely fashion, with zero unresolved errors.
• Provides friendly, accurate, professional service to customers and employees through timely response to messages and correspondence.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Strong customer service skills and ability to manage difficult conversations to a successful outcome and positive client experience.
• Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
• Ability to manage pipeline daily while meeting monthly production and quality goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
$15.00 per hour.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.