This is an individual contributor position providing content marketing strategy and support for Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM). This person will act as a key partner and content marketing resource for WFAM’s Marketing partners and Thought Leadership and Product Support team (TLPS) to develop and execute the WFAM content marketing strategy. This position will play a “quarterback” role working with WFAM Marketing and TLPS partners to help ensure content marketing efforts are coordinated and aligned so content is optimally leveraged across WFAM. This person will also work across Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) in evaluating content packaging and formatting strategies to use with WFAM as appropriate. This person will report to the head of Investment Content Marketing for WIM.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage strategy and execution of the content marketing plan for WFAM.
• Serve as the primary content marketing point of contact for marketing partners and TLPS, playing a key role in helping to develop and execute the content marketing strategy for WFAM strategic thought leadership content.
• Serve as primary lead with internal and external agencies in the development and packaging of content marketing to bring to life strategic thought leadership programs.
• Manage the content marketing process to ensure the publications are designed with a focus on continuing to raise the bar on effectiveness/look/feel to make them more accessible and stand out, particularly in the digital arena, against competitors.
• Represent WFAM for cross-WIM content marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for coordinating the reporting of key marketing metrics of content marketing programs to ensure WFAM and key stakeholders understand the impact of WFAM content marketing programs.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflects our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies, leading brand strategy, leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses, executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
• 6+ years of marketing experience.
• Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
• 5+ years experience in investment marketing.
• Proven experience managing the development of content marketing programs particularly digital programs.
• Demonstrated success building strong collaborative relationships.
• Possess both creative and critical/analytical thinking skills.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple assignments in a fast paced environment and prioritize as necessary.
• Strong project/task organization skills and attention to detail.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.