User Success Associate
Wellzesta Inc. is a rapid-growth startup that inherits its culture from the creativity, innovation and fast pace of Wellzesta Labs and from the deep industry experience of Spectrum Consultants Inc. We work hard to maintain our fast-paced, motivated and well-balanced culture. The Wellzesta-Charlotte office is in Gastonia, NC, a 20-minute drive from the Charlotte airport. Wellzesta is an equal opportunity employer.
Wellzesta, Inc. is seeking a full-time User Success Associate in the Charlotte, NC area. You will ensure that adopters of the Wellzesta Life mobile Health/Wellness platform achieve meaningful use and results. Residents (typically age 65+) at Life Plan Communities use Wellzesta Life as a daily life engagement platform to pursue whole person wellness. Wellzesta, in collaboration with the Wellzesta Health Research Institute, has the long term goal of correlating engagement in wellness with health outcomes.
You will onboard new SaaS clients and provide customer service for new and existing SaaS clients. You will be driving a high level of user satisfaction, successful product use and, ultimately, customer retention. You will serve as the primary point of contact for a set of clients, understand the success criteria and long term goals of clients, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted advisor for residents and staff. The ideal candidate will be passionate about their own wellness, passionate about how the Wellzesta Life platform inspires wellness in seniors and passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer. Dynamic persons are encouraged to apply.
• Onboard new Wellzesta clients and manage user (and staff) success at new and existing Wellzesta clients.
• Develop and maintain educational content related to Wellzesta Life, including training materials, videos and knowledge base.
• Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader and subject matter expert to customers and partners, both internally and externally.
• Monitor and manage customer content to ensure consistent product performance and delivery.
• Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met.
• Keep all customer needs, questions, contract information and actions up-to-date.
• Provide first tier technical support through Zendesk.
• Coachability. You use suggestions and constructive criticism to continuously improve.
• Professionalism. Since you are the “face of Wellzesta,” you dress well and communicate effectively. You are punctual. You are reliable.
• Results oriented. You get things done, then play.
• Personal responsibility. You take responsibility for delivering quality. You own your own problems.
Specific hiring characteristics and targets:
• Strong empathy for customers and their success.
• Enthusiasm for whole-person wellness.
• Proactive, positive, self-starter and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you.
• Ability to work in team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the creation of world class customer success.
• Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums.
• Track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving initiatives to ensure or improve upon a customer’s return on investment with your services.
• Excellent communications skills. You look people in the eye, you dress to impress.
• Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills including to small to medium groups.
• Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high level customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience using Analytics platforms is a plus.
• Experience in a startup environment is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background.
• Travel for in-person on-boarding and customer meetings.
• Commitment to Wellzesta’s mission and values.
• Work with purpose,
• Competitive compensation,
• Wellzesta is a Pledge 1% member. All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year.
• SEP IRA retirement plan.
• 100% employer paid health and dental insurance.
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off.
• Mac laptop and iPad provided.
• Quarterly corporate gatherings with TEDx-type presentations.
• Weekly standup meetings with the Production Team.
• Yearly corporate retreat.
• Great work life balance.
Send cover letter and CV to Kyle Robinson, V.P. Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.