Growing construction company looking for a Controller to manage the financial reporting and resources for all divisions of the company. Must have experience with ERP systems and possess strong analytical skills. This position requires a Financial Construction background.
• Financial Analysis of all operations (plan for improvement to lower overhead).
• Financial analysis of Business decisions (i.e., Equipment purchases, new office spaces etc).
• Accounts Receivable and Payable oversight, analysis and improvements.
• Human resource systems, oversight, analysis and compliance.
• Payroll processing.
• Company Credit Card Policies.
• Complete all month-end journal entries and accounting close.
• Complete all reconciliations: bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly financial statements with explanations.
• Prepare job costing reports and analysis.
• Prepare company budgets and forecasts.
• Prepare cash flow forecast and manage cash flow.
• Maintain an organized accounting filling system.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Oversee all Regions of the company as well as financials of other mutually owned companies.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.