Torrent Consulting specializes in building visions. We believe technology should help the people in your business succeed, not be another barrier to overcome. Our personal “why” is to raise leaders that spark change in our communities and businesses and we do that by investing in people with big ideas and passions. In all that we do, we strive to Build Something Greater.
Torrent Consulting is looking for an energetic team player with the ability to multi-task in a quick-paced environment to join our team. Do you have experience with QuickBooks, accounting, payroll and operations coordination? Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte? If so, this position may be the perfect fit for you.
What you will be doing:
Accounting responsibilities (80%)
• Daily management of AP functions within QuickBooks.
• Manage company payroll processing.
• Daily expense management and administration.
• Reporting and archive management.
• Assist with AR and monthly client invoicing.
Operations analyst responsibilities (20%)
• Assist with staff on-boarding process.
• Personnel and office records management.
Who you are:
• Experience using QuickBooks or similar accounting system(s) is highly preferred (and will get you to the front of the line).
• Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects is essential.
• Self motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented and energetic team player.
• Outstanding writing, editing and data entry skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and able to adapt to changes in processes or company culture.
• Quick learner, must be able to learn new computer applications quickly.
• Must have experience using MS Office Suite as well as Gmail, Google Calendar and other applications in Google Drive.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is highly preferred (Associates Degree at minimum).
What we offer:
• Extensive Health Insurance options – including Vision and Dental.
• Unlimited PTO.
• Unbeatable company culture.
• Amazing growth opportunities.
• A brand new collaborative office space.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.