By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you we are a people company. We pride ourselves on creating a work environment that facilitates personal growth, inspires innovation and results in the leading payment automation solution for the mid-market. AvidXchange has been named one of Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Place to Work 8 years in a row. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world class company.
It’s easy to distinguish our employees, AvidXers, from the crowd. An AvidXer is someone who stands out based on their drive and passion. We’re innovators and problem solvers. If we don’t know how to solve a problem we’ll work until we find a solution. AvidXers crave development and love to learn. We’re not satisfied by the status quo. We strive to better ourselves and take on new challenges. AvidXers also know how to balance work and play, from nerf gun battles and ping pong tournaments we live our core values including “Have a Blast!” At the intersection of imagination and innovation you’ll find AvidXchange. Work Avidly.
Are you ready to drive sales and innovation of a new product launch at one of Charlotte’s fastest growing companies? Are you looking for a real opportunity, one that will test your ability to think creatively, be persistent and persuasive and be curious about businesses with a desire to help them grow? Avidxchange’s Inside Sales Position will embrace your sales style, while coaching you on our desired results, with the potential for growth to a software sales role or leadership position based on proven results and a resilient, high-achiever mindset.
What you get to do:
• Proactively seek out new business opportunities thru cold calling businesses in our network and engage with decision makers, generally controllers, accounting executives and small business owners and provide them access with their free, online portal for full visibility into their receivables with an option to get paid faster.
• Reach or exceed daily quotas for dials, conversations and new business sales.
• You will get to collaborate with cross-functional business leaders from sales, product, marketing and technology. Your insights and feedback will be sought after to drive product and process enhancements as well as guiding the business.
• Work along side some of the brightest talent in the industry on a high growth team with endless growth opportunities for high performers.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of proven success in a sales or customer service environment.
• High degree of self-awareness giving you a great balance of coach-ability and confidence that separates you from the rest of the pack.
• Critical thinking skills, flexibly and adaptability – You need to think on your feet when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, failure simply is not an option.
• Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic.
• Thrive in ambiguous environments and enjoy defining best practices instead of settling for the status quo.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined with a dedicated work ethic.
• High attention to detail with excellent professional written and verbal communication skills required, fluent English (oral and written) required.
• Strong proficiency in the use of computer software programs including Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential, experience with CRM systems and/or Salesforce preferred.
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
• Experience selling or supporting factoring or financing solutions preferably in a SAAS based environment.
• Bilingual preferred.
AvidXchange prides itself on our competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401K with matching contribution and a generous PTO package.
This position will be based in on our Music Factory campus in Charlotte NC where you’ll have access to a plethora of onsite amenities including: a gym and yoga studio, onsite Café, 100 seat training room, outdoor basketball court, game room with multiple pool tables, ping pong tables, foosball tables, an Xbox, a PS4 and other gaming equipment. Additional benefits include month-end closing lunches, “Time Out Tuesdays” where AvidXers can socialize with each other and senior leaders taking a “Time Out” from their responsibilities to enjoy snacks, refreshments and music.
Love where you work. Live Avidly.