Executive Assistant/Customer Service Rep
Revolutionary, non-invasive Anti Aging medical device innovator and global distributor seeks hard working, fast learner for general office manager/customer service executive support.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist the President of the company.
• Coordinate provider/sales meeting appointments.
• Ensure customer needs are managed in a professional and timely manner.
• Promote excellent client relations, schedule online meetings.
• Process orders, follow up.
• Use excellent telephone and written communications skills.
• Organize and maintain general office needs.
• Sales support.
• Customer service by phone and email (will be resolving customer issues and assisting them with everything they may need help with) – our Goal and your job is that the customer is always happy.
• Assist the president of the company with sales by making outbound appointment setting phone calls.
• In charge of president’s calendar and reminding him of his daily/hourly schedule and upcoming meetings.
• Train new customers on how to use our product.
• Will be part of web meetings – introducing the sales person to the prospect.
• Process new orders on our CRM (knowledge of Hubspot).
• Shipping products to customers.
• Administrative experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, CRM computer skills.
• Proactive approach to problem solving and resolution.
• Positive self-starter attitude.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Problem solver.
• Great communication skills.
• Knowledge of FEDEX shipping.
• This position does not offer benefits.
• Offers sick, personal and vacation days.
• Generous pay of $600-$700 per week.
• Work hours are 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday with a 45 minute lunch.
Send cover letter, resume and references to ZarinaKing@LipoTechnology.com.