VP of Business Operations
Coles of London is a small distribution company based in Charlotte, NC. Our business imports consumer products from Europe and sells to leading retail and department stores across the United States.
Coles of London is looking to hire a VP of Business Operations who will work closely with the business owner and VP of Sales assisting with important and confidential duties. This is a full time position with business hours Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. This is a key company role and is responsible for overseeing smooth office operations and is the main point of contact for our International suppliers.
• Issuing supplier purchase orders.
• Internal inventory management.
• Organizing national trade show booths.
• Managing e-commerce promotions.
• Dealing with customer enquiries.
• Managing office staff.
• Occasional travel is required at company trade shows and key customer events.
The ideal candidate:
• Pro-active, quick thinking, organized and have the ability to implement new procedures to streamline the work process.
• Minimum of 5 years office experience at a high Executive level.
• Be a responsible and reliable team player.
• Have excellent communication skills, offer first class customer service and have excellent time management.
• Passion for selling is a bonus.
• Knowledge of NetSuite (or similar accounting system) is preferable as is back-end website management experience.
• Advanced Excel skills and computer knowledge is required.
Compensation and benefits:
• Salary is $40,000-$55,000 depending on experience.
• Healthcare is included.
• Discretionary end of year bonus.
Send resume with cover letter to Samantha@colesoflondon.com. References will be taken on the successful candidate.