Collections Analyst (Contract)
We’re not a phone company, we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We’ve thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark. RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
• Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor,
• Daily delinquency notices.
• Payment and billing reconciliations.
• High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers.
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Internal and External collaborating to facilitate payments.
• Participate in team planning meetings.
• Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
• Team player able to assist where needed.
• Able to create ad-hoc reporting utilizing NetSuite and Excel
• Collection calls and email correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
• Provide customer service regarding collection issues, refunds, facilitating account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Credit and Collections Department.
• Enlist the efforts of Sales, Billing, Customer Success and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
• Follow up timely and effectively.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
Qualifications and skills:
• 5-7 years high volume B2B collections experience.
• Knowledge of Collections, Cash Applications and Billing procedures.
• Strong attention to detail goal oriented.
• Commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to thrive in start-up, we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark.
• Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level Excel skills.