Ticketing Customer Services Representative – Trainee
Build customer satisfaction and loyalty and support achievement of Blumenthal sales goals by providing high quality service to customers seeking to purchase tickets or season packages, acquire event information or resolve a problem. Facilitate the distribution of tickets and information to customers. Reports to the Ticketing Sales and Services Manager.
Essential job functions:
• Receive expectations with maintain polite, friendly and positive customer-attentive interaction with customers and clients at all times.
• Learn to answer incoming customer calls and deliver clear and compelling communication about events, ticket packages, special offers, seating options/prices and other Blumenthal policies. Develop skills to provide same service at venue box offices and to out-bound customer calls when assigned to those locations/tasks.
• Acquire necessary skills to provide quick, efficient and accurate sale of tickets, ticket packages and other items through Blumenthal’s computerized ticketing system.
• Learn to enter data accurately into customer records and confirm accuracy of existing data as directed during customer transactions.
• By becoming familiar with the Blumenthal brand, make recommendations and suggestions to enhance guest experiences and deliver best value.
• Receive feedback to listen closely and apply sound judgment to identify and quickly resolve problems for customers within the guidelines established by Blumenthal. Escalate unresolved problems as policies direct.
• Learn the expectations of handling all information, including sensitive financial data and cash, exactly as directed by Ticketing department policies.
• Provide documentation of daily assignments and customer input/responses as directed. Assist in data generation and creation of reports as directed. Review and check records and reports.
• Receive instruction in assisting with printing, packaging and distributing of tickets and other materials to customers as directed.
• Exhibit competency with general office duties as required, including entering data into computer, typing reports, copying and filing documents, faxing information, etc.
• Learn to operates a variety of equipment such as a computer, printer, telephone, copier, fax machine and has full knowledge/understanding of the ticketing software.
• Develop skills to interact and communicate appropriately with various groups and individuals such as the immediate supervisor, co-workers, other PAC/SS staff, patrons and the general public.
Minimum training and experience:
• Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by 2-4 of general business or customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Must be an employee with the Blumenthal Ticketing Department for at least 90 days.
• During their time in Ticketing, the employee must have exhibited competent performance in the areas of customer satisfaction, communication, negotiation and team work.
• The CSR must have a competent understanding of our ticketing software. They must be able to process all patron related transactions without assistance.
• The CSR must have a shown an awareness of perception and proven they have the ability to problem solve with the assistance of supervision.
• The CSR must also have shown a consistent record of attendance.
Email resume to email@example.com.