Sales & Customer Happiness Representative
We’re attracted to fun, energetic, curious, creative individuals with a great sense of humor who are collaborative and comfortable not knowing everything and sorting through ambiguity. Candidates who have learnability and strong problem-solving skills tend to do well in our entrepreneurial work environment. Learn more here.
We are searching for a Sales & Customer Happiness Representative who has adaptability, learnability, but most of all, an individual who is honest and loyal. The ideal candidate will have razor-sharp research skills and excellent people skills, requiring you to be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types.
• Aggressively research all current and potential customers (both business and personal) profiles to fully understand customer needs and requirements.
• Become an expert in the company’s product line, industry, market standards and keep abreast with what new items customers would like.
• Required to always make one deal always lead to another deal in a natural way fundamentally based on research and data.
• Qualify and develop inbound sales leads and respond to inquiries generated by our advertising and marketing methods to build a pipeline of potential business.
• Send product samples to prospective customers and to acquire new accounts.
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all prospective customers, current customers, angry customers and any other type of customer you may or may not run into.
• Become a trusted resource and guide for interested prospects.
• Submit product development and new product ideas to other members of the product development team and act as the primary driver from customer dissatisfaction event creation through resolution.
• The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Excellent salesmanship skills.
• Ability to listen to and identify prospects needs, ability to provide solutions that capture the prospects interest, and ability to close sales.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Tremendous work ethic, passion, integrity, commitment, incredible attention to detail, empathy, and a sense of humor.
Language and skills
• Full fluency in English is required
• Full fluency in Spanish (written & verbal) at an advance level is a huge plus.
• Full fluency with Microsoft Suite (is required).
• Full fluency with Photoshop and Illustrator (is a plus but not required).
Education and experience:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in selling
Based on experience and capability.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.