Seasonal Customer Support and Sales Agent
Campus Carriers is a full-service solution for students that makes the campus moving process easy and economical. Students registered with Campus Carriers will have their belongings picked-up, stored for the summer and delivered to their new address-on or off campus-before the start of fall semester. Campus Carriers was founded in 2009 and currently provides moving and storage services as several university communities with plans to continue expansion to other regional and national universities.
From the student’s (and parent’s) perspective, the Campus Carriers solution is practically a no-brainer. Students will have guaranteed summer storage for their belongings with the added convenience of hassle-free move-out and, at the end of summer, move-in delivery. This is a comprehensive solution for students and parents and further serves as a value-added service for the university community.
Campus Carriers is hiring a Seasonal Customer Support and Sales Agent to respond to customer inquiries regarding the program and services provided by Campus Carriers as well as help guide inquiring customers through the registration process.
• Answering inquires by phone, e-mail and online chat of current and potential customers.
• Aid potential customers in the reservation process.
• Help to manage and maintain Campus Carriers social media accounts.
• Maintain a positive brand image for Campus Carriers when communicating with current and potential customers.
• Assist with general office management.
• Assist the field team by answering inquiries and gathering and communicating information effectively to the field team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Experience with customer service, marketing and promotion.
• Familiarity with campus communities.
• Experience with social media marketing (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc).
• The ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work efficiently.
• Passion for customer service and sales.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to achieve tasks effectively and timely without direct supervision or a specific schedule.
• Ability to work to a monthly target and ability to effectively communicate over the phone, via e-mail, chat and text messaging.
• Compensation will be hourly-based and will be dependent on candidate’s prior experience with customer service and sales.
• This position is seasonal with a start date of late February/early March through mid-late June with a decrease in hours for June and July and then increased hours from late-July to mid-September at which time the position will end.
• Other job opportunities may be available at the end of September but are not guaranteed and candidate would be required to re-apply.
• The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Carriers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.