We are currently looking for an energetic, hands-on and motivated team member for the position who will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and team of designers. This position will be involved in creating high-quality visual communications that successfully reflects the business and partnership goals. Tasks include, but aren’t limited to marketing collateral, print advertising, online display advertising, website updates, email marketing, newsletters and signage.
• Email design and development.
• Assist with email statistics and analysis.
• Seating chart creation and updates.
• Proposal creation and design.
• Social media creative and testing.
• Advertisement updates.
• Brochure modifications and inventory updates.
• Custom collateral design and maintenance.
• Website updates including images and content.
• Education of a B.A. or above in graphic design or related field.
• Strong design skills and portfolio.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Possesses a solid grasp of all basic design elements and typography.
• HTML and CSS experience required.
• Bootstrap knowledge preferred.
• Demonstrates understanding of branding, marketing and business strategies.
• Willingness to help others and the ability to take the initiative in daily tasks.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Suite.
• Attention to detail.
• Motivated, able to thrive in a faced pace environment and contribute fresh ideas.
• Strong sports/events background or knowledge is a benefit but not required.
• Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
• Company-sponsored health insurance.
• Company-paid life and short term disability.
• 3 weeks of paid annual vacation.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.