The Technical Producer is responsible for providing leadership, management and direction for all technical production at Church at Charlotte. With 2 campuses and 9 worship services anchored by a large 600 seat worship center, a high quality audio visual experience is essential. With expanding technical needs in audio, video and other visual arts, we are looking for an applicant who embodies the following qualities. This is a full-time exempt position.
Who you are:
• Passionate about seeing Jesus change lives and willing to do whatever it takes to see the Gospel heard and spread to throughout our city.
• Servant hearted, in a behind the scenes role, while strongly leading Production Volunteers.
• High capacity towards doing and completing tasks.
• Able to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing organization.
• Adept at leading the Volunteer Production Team, including providing training, managing and training up leaders.
• A self-starter and thinker, while working well within a team environment.
• Perpetual learner, able to learn new tasks and can jump into any task required.
• Has a high proficiency and knowledge of professional audio, video and lighting.
• Able to help design, build and organize stage set designs.
• Excellent execution of production in weekend worship gatherings.
• Maintains the AV equipment for all four main worship venues. Serves as the mid-week expert on technical systems in the main venues as well as classroom technical equipment.
• Performs live audio mixing for all large gatherings. (Including Sunday morning worship services, rehearsals, funerals, weddings, special events, etc).
• Setup and teardown of stage based on requirements given by Worship Pastor or Worship Leaders.
• Coordinates the mixes of all video and audio from weekend worship services in order to be broadcasted live throughout all CAC video venues.
• Works with Worship Pastors and Worship Leaders to coordinate AV volunteers through Planning Center Online (PCO). Recruits, equips and leads all AV volunteers.
• Ensures video recording of 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. service for delivery to all campuses.
• Post produces video and audio from weekly services to be uploaded to CAC website.
• Assists Worship Pastor and Worship Leaders with research of new technical approaches and software to stay current.
• Work with AVL vendors to design, integrate and implement technical systems for campus upgrades, expansion and new multi-site campuses.
Required technical experience and skills:
• Deep background as an Audio Engineer running FOH audio.
• Extensive experience working with digital audio consoles.
• Broadcast video experience.
• High level of lighting creativity and knowledge.
• Knowledge/experience with Mac computers.
• Strong working experience with ProPresenter, Photoshop and Final Cut.
• Strong instructing skills to train volunteers and others.
• Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs or more.
Skills in order of importance
• Strong teamwork skills, the ability to work cooperatively and jointly with various staff ministries, organizations and volunteers.
• Strong ability to lead and manage a team.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and detail-oriented.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Proven ability to effectively manage time and to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
• Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.