Responsibilities and qualifications:
• Must have experience in Business to Business consultative selling, must be comfortable in acquiring Industry specific job opportunities from a variety of employers, must continually build and expand long term employer partnerships to meet their talent acquisition needs, must be able to act as an advocate to establish and fulfill Veteran specific job opportunities.
• Calls on local businesses to secure gainful employment of Goodwill consumers. Minimum scheduled face-to-face meetings requirement 20 per month as well as at least 15 “cold calls” per month.
• Confers with and assesses employer needs to identify and close gaps in employer/business services. Researches labor market trends and recommend strategies to improve employer services. Local Chamber of Commerce responsibility as assigned on a monthly basis for labor market and networking information.
• Calls on local businesses to secure revenue producing opportunities for Goodwill’s business enterprises. Minimum phone calls requirement is 40 per month.
• Networks and collaborates with area programs and services to establish strategic partnerships and employment opportunities.
• Assists Goodwill staff in developing job fairs, work experience opportunities, on-the-job training and incumbent worker training programs.
• Maintains timely documentation of activities and services in accordance with requirements and compiles and disseminates reports as requested by Goodwill.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from 4 year college or university in Business, Psychology or a related field and 2 years of experience working with businesses and/or persons seeking career development services or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.