Sales Coordinator – Baseball
We connect high school baseball players with college coaches to ultimately have the players commit to a great university and athletic program. We all have a passion for the game and strive to match student-athletes with great colleges that will set them up for the rest of their lives.
The Sales Coordinator will primarily speak with prospective families about their son’s desire to play college baseball, explain how Bradley Sports can help and schedule closing calls for your senior sales director.
• Generate interest from families and schedule closing calls for your Senior Sales Director.
• Screen and call prospective college baseball players and their parents.
• Document new clients and allocate details to other departments.
• Use Google Drive, PipeDrive and databases to screen and manage new prospects and clients.
• 10% or less spent on content creation in support of marketing, on-the-field for seasonal tournaments, marketing tents or meeting with clients.
Qualifications and skills:
• No experience required, full training program.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• As a full time position, you must be available to work full time.
• Must have knowledge about baseball, no exceptions.
• A desire to help families and students achieve their dreams.
• No call reluctance (dozens of calls daily).
• Proficient oral and written communicator.
• Organization and time-management skills.
$30,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.