Graphic Design – Associate Director
At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients. We thank you for your interest in joining the Barings team and invite you to explore our current employment opportunities.
Barings’ Corporate Communications team is seeking a graphic designer to join its growing global team. This Charlotte-based position will be responsible for assisting with internal communications, charitable initiatives, presentations, multimedia content and other general communication support activities.
• Work as part of the team to develop, maintain and update communications materials.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Stay up-to-date with software and technology and easily adapt to new software and techniques.
• Develop and maintain communication templates in accordance with established brand standards.
• Design digital and print content to support internal communications, public relations and charitable activities.
• Manage relationships and work with outside vendors.
• Perform miscellaneous communications-related tasks as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of formal education and work experience required.
• 5+ years of experience—experience in financial services a plus.
• High-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Basic knowledge of Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and/or HTML a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team.