AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Global company with a 100+ year history of growth and success.
• US Headquarters based in the Charlotte area.
• Industry leader servicing a diverse market base, creating very stable organization.
• Tremendous growth trajectory over the past 5 years.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Opportunity to enhance your SAP knowledge while playing a key part during an implementations.
• Ability to gain exposure in an emerging space – fiber optics.
• Excellent management team willing to train and mentor.
• Ability to make a personal impact on the direction of the organization.
• Hands-on experience working with and developing cutting-edge products.
What you will do:
• Work with the 3rd party supplier to purchase necessary materials, equipment and supplies.
• Review, analyze and ensure company is getting the best pricing possible from vendors.
• Monitor lead times so production can maintain part arrivals.
• Generate and review purchase orders for accuracy and expedite late items as needed.
• Database management.
• Document and maintain purchasing procedures.
• Reconcile pricing issues – actual vs. standard costs.
• Build and maintain supplier and key account relationships.
• Negotiate pricing for materials and continuously drive cost reduction efforts.
• Work closely with Supply Chain Manager.
How you are qualified:
• 3 years’ experience in supply chain.
• SAP experience – required.
• International purchasing and planning experience preferred.
• Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) and MRP.
• Able to solve complex problems quickly.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.