AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• $700M high growth distribution and construction retail services-related organization.
• Well-established and financially stable with a great market reputation.
• Highly diversified divisions.
• Top-notch leadership and vision with outstanding reputation in Charlotte and in their industry.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Friendly place to work, as evidenced by the number of long-term employees.
• Competitive compensation and outstanding full benefits package.
• From the CEO down, everyone is on a first-name basis.
• Dress is business casual and there is genuine respect for employees at every level.
• Various company functions and family events.
• Company leadership works hard to ensure two-way communications via an open-door policy, newsletters, lunchbox meetings, open forums and more.
What you will do:
• Support the CEO in all of his day-to-day activities including meeting preparation, speaking preparation and ad hoc projects.
• Conduct analysis (financial, strategic, operational) and advise the CEO with concise, specific recommendations.
• Develop presentations, including identifying resources, collateral and presentation materials, equipment needs and scripts.
• Liaise with internal marketing and sales to coordinate all executive outreach opportunities.
• Develop executive-level meeting agendas and presentations, highlighting key strategic topics and succinctly analyzing relevant current events.
• Screen materials for the CEO, including internal and external communications, speaking opportunities, etc.
• Attend various meetings with the CEO, including leadership team meetings and meetings with external partners.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• 5+ years of experience supporting business initiatives and top level executives.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
• Flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity.
• Positive attitude, self-starter and high emotional intelligence (EQ).
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.