SignatureFD is a leading privately held financial design and advisory firm with offices in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, Georgia. With $3B in assets for over 900 client families, we serve high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning and service and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone to meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team of specialists, our Wealth Advisors ensure our clients’ best interests come first and their most complex planning needs are identified and met through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals and objectives.
What you will do:
• Serve as resource for clients with complex needs around financial planning, investments, insurance, tax management, executive compensation, retirement analysis, estate planning, philanthropy and business succession planning.
• Think both strategically and tactically, identify solutions appropriate for each client’s situation and help design, implement and manage the planning process.
• Responsible for developing and strengthening client relationships.
• Develop niche expertise in certain business segments and serve as a resource to the firm in that area.
• Expert technical knowledge in their area of specialization.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Entrepreneurial minded and self-sufficient.
• Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
• Ability to partner with client’s other advisors (attorney, accountant) and highly respected by external professional advisor community.
• 3 years complex financial planning and investment experience.
• Experience in managing the financial needs of high net worth clients.
• $25M client book, with a minimum of $1M client average assets under management.
• Professional designations; CFP®, CFA, CPA or working towards it.
• Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Submit resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.