Why you will love this job:
Reporting to the Account Supervisor, the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Comcast/XFINITY NASCAR program including but not limited to: management of the at-track Series entitlement sponsor responsibilities, assets, at-track hospitality and industry events. Position location is preferred in Charlotte, NC but negotiable for the right candidate for the secondary market of Milwaukee, WI where other team members are based.
What you will do:
• Manage NASCAR contractual credentials and tickets weekly during the 33 week season, manage weekly guest communication for approximately 15 hosted weekends.
• Manage planning and activation elements for at-track Series entitlement sponsor (Xfinity).
• Manage partnership with internal Comcast groups and coordinate at-track hosting experience, including building itineraries, leading pit and garage tours and overseeing suite hospitality.
• Assist the Account Supervisor in all Xfinity Series Championship program execution.
• Create and maintain program status reports, event manuals, group itineraries and program recaps.
• Prepare program budgets, coordinate invoice generation and follow-up on payments.
• Travel to races, client events and quarterly team meetings as needed.
• Cultivate positive team dynamics and foster collaboration within 5 person Comcast NASCAR team.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the motorsports industry.
• Other duties as assigned by the account leadership team.
What we are looking for:
• 4 year college degree. Communications/Marketing degree preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, agency experience preferred.
• A positive, hard-working mindset, willing to tackle projects of all size and scale.
• Must have experience in entertainment, event or sports fields, NASCAR experience preferred.
• Willingness to travel to approximately 12 NASCAR races and other events, usually over weekends and occasionally holidays.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent communications skills, written and oral, including client presentation skills.
• Social media management and knowledge preferred. Knowledge of all platforms required.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to independently perform day-to-day program management and ability to implement solutions quickly.
• Ability to work independently and on a team, succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience required in demonstrating executional excellence, including live event programming.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, experience in client management is a major plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Box and other applicable online platforms.