Technology Sales Rep
Do you want to join a team that is successfully deploying cutting edge technology solutions to small businesses every single day? We are a forward thinking, customer centric, privately held and rapidly growing company with an opportunity for a driven and success minded Account Manager to join our team.
Are you an A player who thrives on the opportunity to earn uncapped commission? Do you enjoy the hunt of finding and winning new customers? Are you goal focused, competitive and excited about the opportunity to be a part of a winning team? If this sounds like you, we would like to have a conversation with you about our Technology Sales opening.
As an IT Sales Rep with Converge, you will be responsible for finding, developing relationships with and presenting IT Managed Service Solutions with business owners in the greater Charlotte area. You will be accountable for signing up and onboarding customers onto the Converge Managed Services Platform and will be measured by the number of appointments and in person contacts made on a weekly basis.
We offer an aggressive compensation plan and promising career path for qualified and results driven candidates.
• Schedule one-on-one appointments with decision makers via cold calling (both in person and over the phone).
• Attend in person meetings with decision makers to present IT Managed Service solutions.
• Work with internal delivery team to accurately create and present proposals to prospects.
• Effectively manage a prospect sales cycle to close business.
• Maintain required sales quota, sales calla and in person visit metrics.
• Manage customer relationships to assure exception customer experience is being achieved.
• 1-5 years of proven experience in a B2B Sales or Account Management role.
• Experience scheduling appointment with decision makers via phone and in person cold calling.
• Experience and confidence effectively running sales appointments and presenting product/service offerings.
• Basic understanding of Small Business technology solutions.
• Excellent communication skill.
• Winning attitude, positive mindset and proven work ethic.
If you are interested in talking more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for review to LetsHunt@UpRoarPartners.com.